Friday, May 22, 2009

DeviantMEET Singapore

I am so behind in posting again, I'll do a quick one before I get totally overwhelmed by the number of entries I will be typing in a few days time to keep things current.

I went for the DeviantMEET that was held yesterday by the DeviantART staff (Spyed and Heidi) on their World Tour. I was rather surprised at the number of people who turned up; it was really impressive. And although the sky remained grey and ominous throughout the time I was there (aprox. 4pm to 7pm), everyone there seemed to be having lots of fun.

Anyway, here's a photo of the four "VIPs" of the event :















(Left to right, going by DevART nicks : Artgerm, Heidi, Spyed, Zemotion)

Unfortunately, the shot was a little dark, so a lot of noise can be seen in the image :(

Okay, I'm done for today.

No comments: