Thursday, May 14, 2009

CHIJMES

Okay, this is a slightly backdated post; should have written it last week, but didn't, so I'm doing it now.

On the day that I got my CPL (the filter), I went to CHIJMES to try it out and take some shots. Below are two of the better shots that I took of the old church building.






















This is a relatively normal frontal shot of the building. Yes, I know that it isn't 100% front on, but that's because if I did so, Raffles City would be in the background (I have a few such shots, but I don't think I'll post them).






















I was trying a differeny perspective for this shot. From this angle, the church seems to tower over you. Interesting, no?

Anyway, the above shots look okay, but both need to be improved. Expecially the problem I seem to have with tilted subjects...

No comments: