Monday, June 15, 2009

Bedok Reservoir

Went to Bedok Reservoir last Thursday in an attempt to get the sunset there. Unfortunately, by the time I reached the place, the skies had become cloudy (What luck).

The clouds looked rather nice, however, so I attempted a Panorama (Yes, again). I didn't take the shots too well, so the final product wasn't that good :









(As usual with Panos here, click for a larger image)

The sunset itself was completely blocked by the bank of clouds seen above, so I didn't manage to get anything.

Fortunately, the sky in the opposite direction had clouds which did manage to reflect some of the colours of the sunset...






















Not much, but better than absolutely nothing, I suppose.

I hope to return there another day to catch the sunset (Or maybe even sunrise).

No comments: