Thursday, June 11, 2009

Abandoned Railway and a stop at HPV

Overdue post again. Enough said.

Basically, it was another outing with the 450D friends. On a hot Saturday afternoon, we met up at Clementi, and went to a nearby stretch of abandoned railway. It was right next to a HDB estate, and I never even knew that it existed (Okay, maybe it's because I live quite far from Clementi).

#1 - Abandoned and Overgrown






















#2 - End of the Road






















The bridge was pretty high, but I made it across. Quite a nice view, actually.

#3 - Bridge Views






















#4 - Railway Bridge























After we were done at the railway, we headed to Haw Par Villa (HPV), which wasn't too far away. I hadn't been there for at least 10 plus years. Unfortunately, most of the photos I took there didn't turn out nice; The ones inside the "Ten Courts of Hell" place were the worst, due to the difficult lighting.

Here's a shot from HPV (Plain ans simple):






















He's supposed to be the God of Earth or something, if I didn't remember wrongly.

So much more to improve on!

No comments: